Go green! I recycled the thin cardboard backing paper that comes with the Lace Cut cardstock and used it on my layout. I also used a photograph as the background block for my title letters. By choosing a simple photo of coal from our adventure I was able to create a unique and original title block.
- LYB – Generation Z – Orange Metallic Wings Paper
- LYB – Generation Z – Black Metallic Zig Zag Paper (both sides)
- LYB – Generation Z – Lace Cut Cardstock
- LYB – Generation Z – Ribbon
- LYB – Generation Z – Journal Tablet
- Cat’s Eye Fluid Chalk Inkpad – Charcoal
- Bazzill Smoothies Cardstock – Blackberry Swirl
- American Crafts Slick Writer
- Target Foam Alphabet Stickers
- Use Orange Metallic Wings Paper (grey striped side) as the layout base.
- Adhere black gears Lace Cut Cardstock to the backing paper from the package and adhere across the top of the layout as shown.
- Cut a 3 x 12 inch strip of Black Metallic Zig Zag Paper (black striped side) and adhere across the lower third of the layout as shown.
- Adhere a length of zig zag ribbon along the top of the black striped paper.
- Hand cut zig zag side of Black Metallic Zig Zag Paper to approximately 3 x 10 inches. Adhere vertically to left side of layout.
- Mount photos on black cardstock and adhere as shown.
- Ink edges of journaling card, fill in journaling and adhere to layout.
- Use photograph as a background for foam alphabet stickers. Adhere title over photograph.
by Jolene Johnston
Click Here for Printable Instructions and to order the products you’ll need to create this layout.