University of Michigan Wolverines Frame by Niccole Burns
- School Name Paper
- Custom Title
- Cat’s Eye Fluid Chalk Inkpad – Blue Iris
- Cat’s Eye Fluid Chalk Inkpad – Yellow Citrus
- Wooden Frame
- Paper Trimmer
- Yellow Cardstock
- Blue Cardstock
- Chipboard Letters
- 1 Yellow Staple
- Cover the front of the frame with yellow cardstock.
- Distress edges with blue chalk.
- Adhere custom title together and distress slightly with yellow chalk. Adhere to frame.
- Use blue ink to cover the chipboard letters and adhere to frame.
- Cut a 3 ½” x 1 ½” piece of blue cardstock and distress the edges with blue chalk.
- Cut a 3 ¼” x 1 ¼” piece of blue cardstock and distress the edges with blue chalk. Mount on larger piece of blue cardstock.
- Cut the school name out of the School Name paper, distress the edges with blue chalk and mount on the two layers of blue cardstock. Staple a small piece of ribbon folded in half on the top edge. Adhere to frame.
Click Here for printable instructions and to order the products you’ll need to create this layout.
(Visited 9 times, 1 visits today)