Who doesn’t love a homemade birthday card? Here is a great idea for a quick card using Bo-Bunny Block Party products.
- Create card base from Red Pepper cardstock. Optional: stamp designs onto card with Black Soot ink.
- Trim panel of Celebration paper to slightly smaller than card front. Ink edges with Prussian Blue ink.
- Trim strip of Shindig paper (lined side) to the same width as Celebration panel. Ink edges with Lipstick Red ink. Adhere both pieces to card front.
- Stamp sentiment onto Celebration paper lines using Black Soot ink. Sentiment should be placed slightly to the right of center.
- Cut two different sizes of circles from Jamboree paper. Ink edges with Lipstick Red ink and adhere to the left side of the sentiment strip.
- Adhere two flowers from Layered Chipboard. Embellish circles and flowers with Rock Candy Stickles.
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)