LYB – Boardwalk – South Beach/Hibiscus Cardstock
LYB – Boardwalk – Sand Dollars/Footprints in the Sand Cardstock
LYB – Boardwalk – Fun in the Sun/Orange Hibiscus Cardstock
LYB – Boardwalk – Favorite Places Cardstock Stickers
LYB – Boardwalk – Bahama Striped Towel/Blue Twister Cardstock
12 x 12 Canvas
3 x 3 Canvas (3)
- Note: Everything on this project is inked with brown ink.
- Paint and ink onto the top (because paper won’t come right to the edges) and sides of all four canvases.
- Cut an 11 ½ x 11 ½ square of the Bahama Striped Towel paper and adhere it to the 12 x 12 canvas.
- Cut an 11 ½ x 8 strip of the Fun in the Sun paper and adhere it to the middle of the large canvas.
- Cut a large half circle out of the Orange Hibiscus paper (I traced one of my dinner plates!) and center it on the left hand-side of the canvas.
- Cut a 4 ¼ x 6 ¼ piece of the Sand Dollars paper and a 4 ½ x 6 ½ piece of the South Beach paper to use as a double mat for a 4 x 6 photo. Wrap a piece of the aqua ribbon around the bottom of the photo mat, pop dot one of the starfish stickers from the Favorite Places Cardstock Stickers, and adhere to the top of the canvas.
- Cut two 2 ¾ x 2 ¾ squares of the Sand Dollars paper to use as mats for two 2 ½ x 2 ½ photos. Attach them below the 4 x 6 photo.
- Cut out the BEACH arrow from the South Beach paper and pop dot to the lower right-hand side of the canvas.
- Cut three 2 ¾ x 2 ¾ squares of the Fun in the Sun paper and attach one to each of the three 3 x 3 canvases.
- From the Boardwalk Favorite Places Cardstock Stickers attach the sand dollar sticker, the sand pail sticker, and the beach ball sticker to the upper left hand-side of each of the three 3 x 3 canvases. Pop dot the S, U, and N stickers to the lower right hand-side of each of the three 3 x 3 canvases. Attach the three 3 x 3 canvases to the left hand-side of the 12 x 12 canvas (using a hot-glue gun) so they spell SUN vertically and enjoy!