Do you love to create chipboard mini albums to preserve your memories?
Chipboard Albums can be fun and easy to create and they come in many shapes and sizes – the possibilities for your creativity are endless!
You can check out a variety of chipboard mini albums carried by Scrappin’ Sports Stuff HERE!
Some tips to help you while you work with your chipboard mini album:
- You can use a variety of products to cover your chipboard pages – papers, paints, inks, fabrics, stamping, rub-ons or you can leave it bare!
- When using papers to cover your chipboard mini album you can use an Xacto knife to trim around the shapes, then use a nail file to smooth the edges.
- Liquid adhesive works great for both large and small areas of chipboard albums; using a foam brush to apply the adhesive allows you to apply a consistent amount.
- Bone folders work great to get rid of air bubbles in the paper; press and pull the bone folder over paper when adhering it to chipboard.
- Liquid adhesive works well for both large and small areas of chipboard albums.
- You can always mix in other chipboard pages of different sizes and shapes to customize your mini album.
Have fun creating your one of a kind chipboard mini album!