Big track or little track photos from any track would look great on this layout.
Cricut Graphically Speaking cartridge
EK Success border punch
- Use Orange and Silver Live Paper as layout base.
- Layer silver gears Lace Cut Cardstock onto blue and black edge of Fast Ride A Paper. Trim off excess Fast Ride paper. Adhere to right side of layout.
- Trim selected stripes from Striped Metallic Composite Paper, punch edges with border punch, ink edges with Chalk Inkpad and adhere to layout next to gears as shown.
- Adhere length of Flames Ribbon to layout along stripes.
- Mount selected photos on Blackberry Swirl cardstock.
- Choose a card from Journal Tablet, ink edges and adhere to cardstock as well.
- Attach photos and card to layout.
- Trim small lengths of desired colors of Generation Z Ribbon, tucking loops under photos to attach.
- Adhere selected Race Metal Accents near photo and journal card with brads as shown.
- Die cut title using Blackberry Swirl cardstock, Coconut cardstock and Turquoise Metallic Disk Paper. Assemble to create title oval using mini Mama-razzi iCandy Brads to dot lower case i’s.
- Adhere to layout using Mini Pop Dots.
(Visited 9 times, 1 visits today)