Happy Father’s Day layout by Amy Wheeler
I often find quick inspiration for layouts online. This 2-page layout was inspired by a sketch I saw on Allison Davis’ blog: www.allisonrdavis.blogspot.com. It’s a super simple background that can be adapted to most any photo layout. Plus, it’s a fun way to use several different patterns.
- Start with 2 sheets of cardstock for your base.
- Adhere three stacked 4×6 (or slightly cropped) photos to the inside left hand side of the right page.
- Cut enough 1″x8″ strips from various patterns of paper from the Fancy Pants – Like Father Like Son Kit to cross your layout. (Since I had three stacked photos on the second page of my layout, I only needed 11 strips.
- Adhere either one 5×7 or 2 stacked 4×6 prints to right hand edge of left hand page.
- Cut “Super Dad” strip from Fancy Pants – Like Father Like Son – Strips Paper sheet of paper. Hand cut to allow for the star shape.
- Cut “Super Dad” strip so that part of the strip is to the left of your 5×7 print and the remaining section is to the right of your stack of three 4×6 prints.
- Remove black tab label sticker from Fancy Pants – Like Father Like Son – Element Stickers and add to upperleft hand corner of strips on left hand page of your layout. Add date to sticker using Inkssentials™ White Opaque Pen.
- For the title, cut “Happy Father’s Day” card from Fancy Pants – Like Father Like Son – Cards Paper.