DMC embroidery thread
- Trim 10 inch square center out of Lime cardstock and use as layout base.
- Using red and green embroidery thread, carefully stitch around edges of star in upper right corner of Die Cut paper.
- Using craft knife, carefully cut out the point of the star in lower left corner of Die Cut paper.
- Ink edges of Die Cut paper and adhere to Lime cardstock.
- Mat selected photo with remaining Lime and Red Devil cardstock.
- Adhere photos to Die Cut paper as shown, tucking corner of bottom left photo under exposed star point.
- Adhere Thickers letters to create title.
- Adhere Stickles and rhinestones to accent printed pattern on Die Cut paper.
Splash! layout by Jolene Johnston
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)