Elementary School Memories Layout by Lisa Frayne
This layout is a perfect place to highlight your child’s growth throughout his Elementary School years – So simple and yet super cute – All thanks to the new Crate Paper School Spirit line!
- Use the Crate Paper School Spirit Ruler paper as your background.
- Cut a 9 x 12 piece of the Crate Paper School Spirit Chemistry paper. Mat with turquoise cardstock (9 ¼ x 12). Adhere to the center of your background.
- Cut a semi-circle out of the Crate Paper School Spirit Grade Card paper. Adhere to the upper left hand corner of the Crate Paper School Spirit Chemistry paper.
- Mat yearly wallet size school photos in cream (2 ¼ x 3 ¼) and reddish-orange (2 ½ x 3 ½) cardstock.
- Print Kindergarten through Fifth Grade labels on your computer. Mat in turquoise cardstock. Wrap ribbon around the bottom of each photo, attach the grade labels, and adhere all photos to layout.
- Add Crate Paper School Spirit Layered Chipboard accents to upper left and lower right of layout (refer to photo).