The colors in the Adorn-It New Baby Cardstock Stickers are perfect for those times when you don’t know the sex of the baby.
- Cover both canvases with a 5 x 7 piece of polka dot pattern paper.
- Adhere a 3 x 5 piece of the striped paper to the left hand side of the top canvas and two ¾ x 5 pieces of the striped paper to both sides of the bottom canvas (see photo).
- Mat a 3 x 3 ½ photo in white (3 ¼ x 3 ¾) and lavender (3 ½ x 4) cardstock for the top canvas and a 3 ½ x 3 ½ photo in white (3 ¾ x 3 ¾) and lavender (4 x 4) cardstock for the bottom canvas. Adhere to each canvas (see photo).
- Mat the “a piece of…” and “Heaven” cardstock stickers in green cardstock. Add ribbon to the “Heaven” sticker. Pop-dot both on the left hand side of the top canvas (see photo).
- Mat the rattle, safety pins, and bottle cardstock stickers in green cardstock. Pop-dot all of them to the left and right sides of the bottom canvas (see photo).
- Make holes in the canvases and attach with ribbon. Add a ribbon to the top of the joined canvases to hang with and enjoy!
A Piece of Heaven Unisex Baby Hanging Display by Lisa Frayne