This amazing die cut title comes in black, so I simply trimmed a scrap piece of white cardstock to adhere to the back to finish off the whale’s body. It looks so striking on a layout!
- Use Big Guy paper as layout base.
- Print photos and journaling on one sheet and mat on Blackberry Swirl cardstock. Adhere to layout as shown.
- Adhere strip of Ribbon along right side of layout.
- Pierce holes into ribbon and adhere selected Sea World brads.
- Using i-rock tool, heat-set jewels onto ribbon border in between brads.
- Trim a piece of Coconut Swirl cardstock to fill in whale shape of Laser Cut title. Adhere to bottom right corner of photo block, slightly overlapping ribbon border.
(Visited 81 times, 1 visits today)