Home of the Huskies Layout by Niccole Burns
One 5×7 Photos
- Mount the photo on a 5 ½” x 7 ½” piece of black cardstock. Then mount on a 6” x 8 ½” piece of blue cardstock. Cut a 7” piece of blue ribbon and adhere. Apply My Senior Year sticker. Adhere to Custom Scratched School Paper.
- Tear around a focal point in one piece of the Custom Background Paper. Adhere to another piece of Custom Background Paper.
- Cut around the same focal point in a third piece of the Custom Background Paper and mount on black cardstock. Adhere to the other piece of Custom Background Paper, overlapping the torn piece.
- Cut the School rectangle out of the Custom School Cut-outs and mount on a 3” x 7” piece of blue cardstock. Tear the long edges of the cardstock.
- Cut a 3” piece of blue ribbon, fold in half and staple to blue cardstock. Adhere cardstock to Custom Background Paper.
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)