Back 2 School: Fourth Grade layout by Jolene Johnston
- Use Back to School paper as layout base.
- Cut 3 x 12 inch strip of Prep School paper and ink edges. Adhere across bottom third of layout as shown.
- Adhere photo to top left side of layout. Apply Teacher’s Pet rub on slightly overlapping photo.
- Apply numbers rub on to red sheet from Flip Notes book and layer with selected photo on right side of layout.
- Add journaling with Slick Writer on top rub on and near right photo.
- Trim square block of back side of Prep School paper and layer with a photo. Ink edges of tan Flip Note and layer onto bottom right side of layout.
- Add Elements buttons with embroidery thread and Block Party brads at selected corners of photos.
(Visited 9 times, 1 visits today)