The K & Co – Boy Scouts Two-Sided Paper Pad makes it SO easy to scrap all of your Boy Scout events fast and fabulous! All of the papers are double-sided to give you more options. My favorite sheet in the pack even looks like you took the time to pull out your sewing machine and stitch a border.
- Select a sheet of paper from the K & Co – Boy Scouts Two-Sided Paper Pad for your background. (I used the sheet that has a khaki center with a olive green border around the edge.)
- Cut strips from three different patterns with the following dimensions:
- 2-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- 1-1/2″ x 9-1/2″
- 1/2″ x 10-1/2″ (cut ends of this strip at angles)
- In the center of the page, layer strips in the above order.
- Staple top strip at both ends in multiple places using Tim Holtz – Tiny Attacher (refills are available here).
- Adhere photo, centered on right-hand side of page. I used a 5″x7″ print printed with a white border. You could substitute 2 4″x6″ prints.
- On left hand side of page, adhere title across center using Thickers – Puffy Chit Chat – Chestnut.
- Journal above and below title with Slick Writer Marker Fine Point – Black.
Proud Scout Layout by Amy Wheeler