The K & Co – Boy Scouts Two-Sided Paper Pad makes it SO easy to scrap all of your Boy Scout events fast and fabulous! All of the papers are double-sided to give you more options.
- Start with a sheet of Bazzill Classic Cardstock – Kraft for your base.
- Take the “flag” sheet of patterned paper from the K & Co – Boy Scouts Two-Sided Paper Pad and cut down to 7-3/4″x12″.
- Adhere flag patterned paper to left side of Kraft base with stars in the center of the layout.
- Adhere photos against left hand side of page, about 4″ down from top of page. I used two 4″x6″ prints (one of them was a 2-up collage).
- To right of photo, adhere title using Thickers – Puffy Chit Chat – Chestnut (and one other font if you’d like).
- Below title, draw lines for journaling and journal with Slick Writer Marker Fine Point – Black.
- I also added a “stitched” border extending from the edge of my photos around my title and journaling with Slick Writer Marker Fine Point – Black.
Court of Honor Layout by Amy Wheeler