Fiskars border punch, twine, Tim Holtz Texture Fade and Distress Ink
- Use Rootbeer cardstock as layout base.
- Cut 8 inch square from Nature paper and adhere to center of layout.
- Trim green and brown 6 inch block from Cut Outs sheet and adhere to top right corner of layout. Adhere photo and “I’m not lost” sticker to block.
- Trim 2 x 10 inch strip of Woods paper. Border punch and ink one 10 inch edge. Adhere to left side of Nature paper square.
- Trim 13 inch length of Outdoor Words ribbon and adhere across center of layout as shown.
- Adhere two photos on left side of layout, placing green Travel Photo Anchors on each photo.
- Emboss and ink 3.5 x 4 inch piece of Iced Cocoa cardstock to resemble woodgrain. Adhere to bottom center area of layout.
- Layer “Boys Only” sticker onto woodgrain piece using Pop Dots. Adhere additional sticker words.
- Add one Roughin’ It button tied with twine to the corner of “Boys Only” sticker.
- Adhere final photo to lower right corner of layout.
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)