Girl’s Night Out is so much fun. Don’t forget to scrapbook those memories.
- Karen Foster – Girls Night Out Paper
- Paper House Productions – Girls Night Out Cardstock Stickers
- MAMBI – Soft Spoken Swanky Girls Night Out
- Karen Foster – Glitz & Glam Paper
- Paper Trimmer
- Light Pink Cardstock, 2 Pieces
- Dark Pink Cardstock, 1 Piece
- Purple Cardstock, 1 Piece
- Lavender Ink
- Small Pink Brads, 16 Pieces
- Four 4×6 Photos
- Cut two 12” x 4” pieces of Glitz & Glam paper and tear one long edge on each piece. Distress the torn edges with ink and adhere to light pink cardstock.
- Cut two 12” x 2 ½” pieces of dark pink cardstock and adhere at the bottom of the pink cardstock.
- Place border stickers.
- Cut two 3 ¼” x 3” piece of purple cardstock, distress the edges with ink and adhere.
- Cut a set of buildings out of the Girls Night Out paper. Trim to 3” long and adhere.
- Place Girls Night Out stickers.
- Cut a set of buildings out of the Girls Night Out paper. Trim two pieces to 1 ½” long and adhere.
- Place Wild & Crazy, martini glass and three small stickers.
- Cut two 12” x 2 ½” pieces of dark pink cardstock and adhere 2 ½” from the top of the pink cardstock.
- Trim four photos to 4” x 4”. Place brads in the corners of the photos and adhere to pink cardstock.
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)