“At the bus stop” by Amy Wheeler
I used a sketch by Allison Davis (www.allisonrdavis.blogspot.com) for this layout.
teal alphabet stickers
red corrugated alphabets
brown chipboard alphas
optional: teal embroidery floss
- Start with two sheets of Crate Paper – School Spirit Pep Rally Paper for your base.
- Cut two sheets of Crate Paper – School Spirit Chalkboard Paper down to 9-1/2″ by 10″, round outside corners and adhere across center of spread. (Optional: Hand-stitch around edge of patterned paper before adhering to layout. I used DMC floss to match.)
- Trim two “ruler” patterns from Crate Paper – School Spirit Chemistry Paper and adhere one along right hand edge of left page.
- Adhere three 4×5 photos top to bottom down left hand edge of right page.
- Add second “ruler” section strip to right of these three photos.
- Mat two 4×6 photos on sheet of Crate Paper – School Spirit Ruler Paper and adhere over top of Crate Paper – School Spirit Chalkboard Paper on left hand page.
- Accent upper right corner of photos on left hand page with apple accent from Crate Paper – School Spirit 12″x12″ Chipboard Accents.
- Mat smaller photo on sheet of Crate Paper – School Spirit Ruler Paper and adhere over top of Crate Paper – School Spirit Chalkboard Paper just to right of “ruler” strip on right hand page.
- Cut 1/2″ strip of Crate Paper – School Spirit Grade Card Paper and adhere across layout below photos.
- Select two border sticker strips from (border stickers) and adhere just above and below Crate Paper – School Spirit Grade Card Paper strip across page. (Since the strips stop at the “ruler” strip on the left-hand page and begin after the photo on the righ-hand page, a 12″ strip cut should cover both pages.) *Border stickers are no longer available in the store. Two 1/2″ strips from any coordinating patterned paper would work as a substitute.
- Accent lower right corner of photo on right-hand page with tag from Crate Paper – School Spirit 12″x12″ Chipboard Accents. Accent with brad. Add date to tag.
- Add school bus embellishment from either Crate Paper – School Spirit 12″x12″ Chipboard Accents to lower left corner of far left photo.
- Add title using mixture of Crate Paper – School Spirit 12″x12″ Chipboard Accents and three different alpha stickers in upper right corner of layout.
(Visited 11 times, 1 visits today)