I love the Zoo! We visit one wherever we go on vacation and I just love to sit and watch the animals. This is a fantastic layout to scrap those zoo photos.
Bazzill Grasscloth Cardstock – Blackbird (currently out of stock)
- Use Zoo Life College Paper as layout base.
- Mat all photos using Blackbird cardstock.
- Write details using Slick Writer on Stacked Journaling card.
- Trim two six-inch lengths of Filmstrip Ribbon and adhere to left side of layout, on the left and right sides of journaling card.
- Remove giraffe embellishment from Journaling card and set aside.
- Remove one WILD ANIMALS sign from Stacked Border and adhere to lower right corner of Journaling card.
- Adhere three matted photos to complete left side of layout.
- Trim two sections from Stacked Borders, moving and rearranging embellishments as desired.
- Trim two five-inch lengths of Filmstrip Ribbon and adhere to upper right side of layout in an x-shape.
- Glue giraffe embellishment onto the center of the Filmstrip x.
- Adhere additional photos and Stacked Border segments as shown.