Stars and Swirls (Target)
- Cut a 6 x 6 piece of the graduation cap paper, a 6 x 6 piece of the congratulations paper, and two 6 x 6 pieces of the striped paper. Connect these four squares to use as your background (see photo for placement).
- Cut a 10 x 10 piece of the star paper and adhere it to the middle of your layout.
- Mat a favorite 5 x 7 photo of your graduate in white (5 ¼ x 7 ¼) and black (5 ½ x 7 ½) cardstock. Wrap a silver ribbon around the bottom of the photo and pop dot two stars to the right hand side of the ribbon (see photo).
- Adhere a silver swirl above the stars on the right hand side of the layout (see photo for placement).
- Attach a ribbon tail to one of the stars and pop dot it to the upper right hand corner of your photo.
- Attach a tail ribbon to the Life sticker and pop dot it to the left hand side of your photo (see photo for placement).
- Pop dot the Celebrate, Success, and I Did It stickers underneath the Life sticker.
- Attach a silver swirl underneath the stickers on the left hand side of the layout.
Graduation Layout by Lisa Frayne
(Visited 84 times, 1 visits today)