Outdoor Fun and Games by Jolene Johnston
Karen Foster Scrappers Spool
- Use Collage paper as layout base.
- Cut 4 x 10.5 inch strip of Cedar River Trails paper. Ink edges with Chocolate ink and adhere near bottom of layout as shown.
- Cut 8 inch square of Animal Tracks paper. Ink edges of polka dot side of paper and adhere to layout as shown, slightly overlapping Trails paper.
- Adhere two 4 x 6 photos overlapping both patterned papers.
- Adhere title Time Together sticker to Waterfall cardstock and adhere near photos using pop dots.
- Write journaling on Unwritten card using Slick Writer and adhere to layout, tucking under title sticker slightly.
- Stamp selected word onto Frames ticket. Write details on Who, What, When ticket. Adhere both to layout near title sticker.
- Adhere buttons to embellishment cluster.
- Cut tail from kit sticker. Create kite string and tail using Scrappers Spool. Adhere to upper corner of layout using pop dots.
(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)