The new “I’m an Athlete” line by SEI is perfect for making quick sports pages. I made this one of my son to tell the story about how he broke his arm this winter playing basketball.
- Start with sheet of SEI – Court Paper for your base – court side up.
- Cut second sheet of SEI – Court Paper down to 6×12 and adhere star side up to top of base paper.
- Tear perforated edge off bottom of sheet of SEI – I’m An Athlete Score Paper and adhere stripe side up to top of layout.
- Adhere basketball border from SEI – I’m An Athlete Borders to center of layout where two patterns meet.
- Mat photo and adhere to upper left hand corner of layout.
- Take photo corner die cut from SEI – I’m An Athlete Die-Cut Accents and adhere in upper left hand corner of photo.
- Take two star die cuts from SEI – I’m An Athlete Die-Cut Accents and adhere in lower right corner of photo. (I used pop dots behind mine to add dimension.)
- To right of photo, adhere basketball journaling card from SEI – I’m An Athlete Die-Cut Accents.
- Top basketball on card with foam basketball sticker from SEI – I’m An Athlete Foam Stickers.
- Place title over card.
- In upper right corner of layout over top of title, add section of banner die cut from SEI – I’m An Athlete Die-Cut Accents. (I used pop dots behind mine to add dimension.)
- Add “Play By Play” journaling card cut out of SEI – I’m An Athlete Score Paper to lower right hand corner of page.
- Add journaling to card to complete layout.
Your Big Break layout by Amy Wheeler
(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)