- Use the striped paper as your background.
- Cut a circle out of the word paper (I used a dinner plate!) and adhere it to the left hand side of the page.
- Cut a 3 x 12 strip of the basketball hoop paper. Mat it in black cardstock (3 ¼ x 12) and adhere it to the bottom of the page, on top of the circle.
- Mat a favorite 4 x 6 photo in white (4 ¼ x 6 ¼) and black (4 ½ x 6 ½) cardstock. Adhere it to the left hand side of the page.
- Mat the basketball sticker in black cardstock. Pop dot it and put it over the 4 x6 photo (see photo for placement).
- Pop dot the move and ball stickers. Adhere them to the right of the basketball sticker, putting the the sticker in the middle (see photo for placement).
- Mat two 3 x 3 photos in white (3 ¼ x 3 ¼) and black (3 ½ x 3 ½) cardstock. Adhere one to the right of the move the ball stickers and one underneath them (see photo for placement).
- Adhere the basketball player sticker to the right of the second 3 x 3 photo. Pop dot the jump shot sticker and adhere under the basketball player sticker.
- Pop dot the determination sticker and adhere to the bottom right of the page.
- Adhere the shootin hoops sticker to the bottom of the page.
Basketball Layout by Lisa Frayne
(Visited 15 times, 1 visits today)