- Adhesive: ATG Tape Runner (3M); Pop Up Dots (Glue Dots)
- Cardstock: white (Bazzill Basics); Decorative Edge Cardstock (Little Yellow Bicycle)
- Embellishments: Coil Brads (Karen Foster Design); Metal Water Drops (Colorbok)
- Patterned paper: Makin’ Waves Collage, Water Bubbles, Summer Sun, Wild Water (Karen Foster Design)
- Stickers: Splish Splash Stickers (Karen Foster Design)
- Tools: Edge Scraper (Making Memories); File Set (BasicGrey)
- Other: Stickles (Ranger)
1. Use white cardstock as the base for your layout.
2. Trim Makin’ Waves Collage paper to 11.5”x 11.5”. Gently distress the edges with the Edge Scraper, then attach to cardstock.
3. Attach Decorative Edge cardstock to layout.
4. Using the File Set, gently sand the edges of three photos (1 – 3.5”x 5.5”; 2 – 3.5”x 2.5”); attach to layout.
5. Trim about 7.5”x 2.5” from the Wild Water paper. Use the Edge Scraper to gently distress the edges, then attach to layout.
6. Trim desired bubbles from Water Bubbles paper and attach to layout using Pop Up Glue Dots.
7. Trim sun from Summer Sun paper and attach to layout using Pop Up Glue Dots.
8. Add sun block and sun tan lotion stickers from Splish Splash Sticker Set. Using Pop Up Glue Dots, add splish splash sticker from Splish Splash Sticker Set.
9. Add three orange coil brads, and add Metal Water Drops around the bubbles.
10. Add Stickles to bubbles, waves, sun and splish splash sticker.