Graduation Day layout by Jolene Johnston
Karen Foster – Celebrate Success Paper
Marvy Uchida punches
- Use Graduate Collage paper as layout base.
- Cut 12 x 7.5 inch piece of Graduation Fanfare paper and adhere across center of layout.
- Trim two 12 x 1 inch strips of Celebrate Success paper and adhere above and below Fanfare paper.
- Trim two 12 x 1 inch strips of white cardstock. Punch one long edge of each strip using Bind Edge punch.
- Ink straight edge of punched strips using Charcoal ink and adhere on top of Fanfare border pieces as shown.
- Mat selected photos on black cardstock and adhere to layout.
- Punch selected photo and mat on coordinating papers. Adhere using pop dots.
- Mat Graduation Day sticker on black cardstock and adhere to layout.
- Add remaining stickers as shown using pop dots.
(Visited 26 times, 1 visits today)