- Use Tree Hugger paper as layout base.
- Mat photos using Parakeet cardstock and adhere, slightly overlapped and angled, at top of layout.
- Trim selected stripes from Fireside Fun paper. Mat using cardstock and adhere across layout under photos.
- Create title block using Thickers and cardstock. Ink the edges using brown ink.
- Layer title block onto back side of Fireside Fun paper. Trim edges and ink with brown. Adhere to layout at the top of the border strip.
- Adhere selected Campfire Buttons.
(Visited 18 times, 1 visits today)