Lockers Layout by Jolene Johnston
Clearsnap Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink: Charcoal
Karen Foster Design Swirl Burst Brad
American Crafts This to That Foam Adhesive
American Crafts Slick Writer
- Use Candlelight cardstock as layout base.
- Cut random-sized squares from Class Act and Kickin’ It papers. Ink edges and adhere in tilted fashion near top and bottom of layout.
- Trim one strip of lockers from Lockers paper. Mat on black cardstock and trim to create border at the top and bottom. Adhere to center of layout.
- Mat photo on black cardstock and adhere to center of layout.
- Cut one additional locker with extra ½ inch strip of paper on the left side to create a tab. Score to fold, and glue tab behind layout, overlapping onto left locker on layout. This creates a movable locker door.
- Use pen to write journaling on “inside” locker.
- Mount chosen stickers on black cardstock and trim to create border. Adhere to lower right corner of layout. Mount center sticker using foam adhesive.
- Attach one Swirl Burst Brad to sticker cluster.
(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)