“All Star Baseball” Layout by Amy Wheeler
It’s not very often that I find baseball products in Yellow and Green (my son’s A’s colors!), so I was thrilled when I saw the new baseball line by Best Creation. I had just the photos to use with it!
- Start with sheet of Best Creation – Baseball – Spirit Glitter Paper for your base.
- Mat two 4×6 photos with white cardstock and adhere overlapping toward left side of page.
- Cut strips from Best Creation – Baseball – Grand Slam Glitter Paper and Best Creation – Baseball – Baseball Glitter Paper (both sides) in varying sizes from 1/4″ – 1″ and at varying lengths and repeating “baseball” border sticker from Best Creation – Baseball Combo Stickers. Adhere them slightly overlapping just under photos.
- Cut brown journaling spot from Best Creation – Baseball – Team Tags Glitter Paper and adhere in lower right corner of right photo.
- Just under journaling spot, add bat sticker from Best Creation – Baseball Glitter Element Stickers and
Karen Foster – Baseball Sports-ments.
- Adhere yellow star sticker from Best Creation – Baseball Combo Stickers using a pop dot to add dimension.
- To right of photo, add title using mixture of alphabet stickers and “Baseball” sticker from Best Creation – Baseball Glitter Element Stickers.
- In upper right corner, add strip of paper cut from Best Creation – Baseball – Grand Slam Glitter Paper topped with circle/star sticker from Best Creation – Baseball Glitter Element Stickers (adhered with pop dots).
- Journal to complete layout.
(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)