Sometimes the photos tell your story and you don’t need a lot of room for journaling or embellishments. That was the case with these five photos of my boys having a blast at an indoor pool one cold February weekend. I didn’t need a lot of room for journaling, so I slightly cropped my photos to fit on one oversized photo mat and added minimal accents.
- white card stock
- yellow epoxy circle
- orange brad
- Start with sheet of Echo Park – Sunshine Words Paper for your base.
- Add 1/2″ strip of Echo Park – Sunshine ZigZag Paper down left edge.
- Adhere photos to one oversized white photo mat and adhere about 1/4″ from strip on left edge.
- In upper right corner, add sun/cloud sticker from Echo Park – Sunshine Stickers. Use sticker for journaling. (I also accented sun center with epoxy sticker from my stash.)
- Use “Just Keep Swimming” sticker from Echo Park – Sunshine Stickers for your title.
- Accent lower right photo with “cool” tag sticker from Echo Park – Sunshine Stickers. Add brad to tag.
(Visited 20 times, 1 visits today)