A quick and easy way to scrapbook several photos from one event is to create photo collages with your photo. For this 2-page layout, I edited my photos into two 8×10 photo collages. By cutting one where my photos were already separated, I was able to place the two 8x10s across my page and allow room for a large, oversized title to the side. This layout came together fast!
- 2 sheets – Echo Park – Sunshine Words Paper
- Echo Park – Sunshine Journaling
- Echo Park – Sunshine ZigZag Paper
- Echo Park – Sunshine Stickers
- White cardstock
- Yellow cardstock
- Yellow embroidery floss
- die cut journaling spot
- flair button
- Start with two sheets of white cardstock for your base.
- Trim two sheets of (turquoise dot) Echo Park – Sunshine Words Paperdown to 11-1/2×11 and place them in the middle of the layout allowing 1/2″ border on outside edges. *Round corners on outside.
- Trim (fish) Echo Park – Sunshine Journalingdown to two strips of 2-1/4″x11-1/2″ and place along bottom edge of dot paper on both pages.
- Trim wave strip from Echo Park – Sunshine ZigZag Paperand place where two patterns meet.
- Place photos as shown by either printing out 8×10 photo collages or by piecing your photos together on an oversized white photo mat.
- Place yellow circle in upper left hand corner of page.
- Hand stitch “rays” coming off of circle to create sun.
- Using word sticker from Echo Park – Sunshine Stickersand two sets of Thickers, add oversized title as shown.
- In lower right corner, add die cut journaling spot and accent with a flair button.