I LOVED using Echo Park’s mini line “The Great Outdoors.” While the line is perfect for your camping and outdoor scrapping, I found it to work quite well with indoor shots of my guys enjoying their time in Bass Pro Shop, too!
- Start with two sheets of brown cardstock for your base.
- Trim two sheets of Echo Park – The Great Outdoors Journaling (yellow pattern) down to 9×11 and 6×11 and mount them against the center edges of your layout as shown.
- Cut two 1″ strips of (woodgrain). Trim one section to 10″ and adhere to left hand page as shown. Trim second section down to 11-1/2″ and adhere to right page as shown. *I used a border punch on the bottom edge of my strips before adhering.
- Top wood grain strips with quote strip cut from Echo Park – The Great Outdoors Journaling, cut to same lengths.
- On right page, create an 8×10 photo collage (I used preprinted 8×10 photo collage), mount on white cardstock, and also on 8-1/2×11″ piece of Echo Park – The Great Outdoors Plaid Paper (plaid).
- For left hand page, mat enlarged photo on white cardstock and add to layout as shown.
- Hand cut “Adventures in Camping” journaling card from Echo Park – The Great Outdoors Journaling and adhere in upper left corner.
- Add title using mix of alphas to journaling card.
- Journaling on patterned paper to left of enlarged photo on left hand page.
- Add “A Camping We Will Go” sticker from Echo Park – The Great Outdoors Stickers to photo collage on right page.
- In upper right corner of photo collage on right page, add “Lazy Days” sticker from Echo Park – The Great Outdoors Stickers Under photo collage, add three circle stickers from Echo Park – The Great Outdoors Stickers as shown. *I adhered with popdots to add dimension to my page.
Scrappin’ Stuff Supplies:
Brown Cardstock (2 sheets)
Orange alpha stickers
Wood Veneer stickers (inked to darken)