I loved that volleyball paper and title 🙂 Didn’t want to cover up any of the cute pattern on the bottom.
Other products I had on hand:
Ribbon – I used a bright green to match the green polka dots in the paper
- Print pictures landscape as shown, or crop and place together single photos as shown.
- Cut and layer ribbon over top and bottom edges of photos.
- For the large star, I had a large wooden star in my stash. I traced it on the back of silver glitter paper to cut out the large star. You could hand-draw your large star or use an electronic cutter as a template.
- Layer large star, “Volleyball” laser cut title, smaller photo and tuck ticket underneath top edge of photos. Apply large rhinestone to glitter star if desired.
- Using a plain shipping tag I had on hand, I printed a smaller photo to fit the tag as shown and added a green bow to the top. Then punched two smaller stars with a star punch and same glitter paper I used for the large star.