Source: Paper House Productions
Hello everyone, Giorgia here! I have to confess, there is something I love as much as scrapbooking: parties and photo booths!
On this layout, I scrapped a photo booth picture. I printed it in black and white, and I used this fabulous patterned paper from the Old World Paper Pad because it really enhanced my black and white photo.
To make the picture even funnier, I cut the speech bubbles out of a paper from the Hipster Paper Pad and glued them directly on the picture.
For layering, I used other papers from the same pad and distressed them with scissors to create texture. I always do that because it really creates visual interest on the page! In this layout, I also distressed the picture in the same way.
Now, the final touch: amazing 3D and puffy stickers! Moustaches are so funny, and these stickers have glitter and great designs; they really are the perfect accent for photo booth pages and are great to work with.
1. Cut 2 little strips from the dot paper from the Hipster paper pad, distress them with scissors to create texture and adhere them as shown on the background paper from the Old World paper pad
2. Now distress the tie paper and the “You Make My Dreams Come True” paper from the Hipster paper pad with scissors and adhere them as shown
3. Distress the picture in the same way and glue it down
4. Cut out speech bubbles from the paper from the Hipster pad and glue them on the picture as shown
5. Now embellish your layout with stickers, and it is ready!
Have a great day!