Source: Paper House Productions
Hello everyone, Erin here! My oldest son Morgan is a Cub Scout. This is a picture of him as a Wolf Cub (second year), holding the spirit flag that his den won that month for having the most kids go to the Report to State. They got to march down in Austin up to the Capitol building, then got a tour. So proud of my Scout and my wonderful husband for being the den leader!
I used the wonderful products from Paper House to create the layout. They have gorgeous papers and stickers that are Cub Scout themed, which makes making a layout of a little Scout so easy! I paired these stickers and papers with some of the fantastic die cut stickers and Cork’d™ stickers; they all just work so beautifully together!
1. I used the Cub Scout blue paper as my background and layered it with a cream cardstock cut to 11 x 11″. I then added in another square (9 x 9″) of yellow paper from the PH Garden paper pad and a cardboard paper (8.5 x 8.5″).
2. I used a second sheet of blue Cub paper cut to 7 x 5″.
3. On top of that, I placed a series of strips of blue and yellow paper, all measuring 12″ long, but varying in width. Some strips came from the Generations paper pad.
4. I then added in some other rectangle shapes behind the picture in cream, cardboard, and tan.
5. I inked every layer in brown ink, and then added a diamond stencil and blotted the same brown ink around the page.
6. I attached the picture (4 x 4″) and then cut out the Cub Scout logo from the blue paper and used it as an embellishment.
7. Above the picture, I created a banner of little pennants in all the colors used in the layout (varying lengths and widths all layered on top of each other).
8. I added in the stickers, journal strips, and embellishments as shown.
Paper House BSA Cub Scouts Scrapbook Paper
Paper House BSA Lil’ Scout 3D Stickers
Paper House BSA Camping Adventure Cardstock Stickers
Paper House Picture Perfect Cork’d™ Stickers
Wood – Unique Laser Designs
Ink – Prima
Stencils – UmWow
Mists – Tattered Angels
Have a great day!