- If cheerleading got any easier, it would be called football.
- Cheerleaders are simply a jump above the rest
- Cheerleading is more than a sport; it’s an attitude.
- Wimps lift weights, cheerleaders lift people
- Competition Bound
- Jump, Shout, Yell your head off!
- We Got The Spirit!
- Athlete by Nature, Cheerleader by Choice!
- Bring It On!
- Eat, Sleep, Cheer
- Cheer – It’s all about the Attitude!
- Got Cheer?
- Cheer – You Can’t Buy These Skills
- Cheerleading – Not just Flirts in Skirts
- Athletes Lift Weights – Cheerleaders Lift Athletes
- All Women Are Created Equal – Then a Few Become Cheerleaders
- Cheerleaders know Pyramids weren’t built in Egypt
- That’s Right…. I’m a Cheerleader
- Cheerleaders don’t sit on the sidelines… They OWN the sidelines
- Coming Soon to a Competition near you
- I don’t Cheer for Boys…. I Cheer for Trophies!
- I Can Fly… What’s Your Super Power?
Quotes to use on your Cheerleading Layouts
It doesn’t matter what people think about cheerleading, if it’s something that you love to do than that’s all that counts.
Next time someone tells you cheerleading is easy, tell them to do your routine and then get back to you.
A cheerleader is like an elastic, their flexible, they stretch and spring, they get snapped into the air, they do hair, but with too much stress they can break……….cheer hard, love life.
We practice 3 hours a day, 6 days a week, four weeks a month, and 12 months a year, all for 2.5 minutes of routine . . . is it worth it…OH YEAH!
There is no team, like the best team, which is our team, right here.
Excellence is the result of caring more than others think is wise; risking more than others think is safe; dreaming more than others think is practical and expecting more than others think is possible
I don’t play the field, I rule the sidelines
Football players have all season to prove themselves…we have 2 minutes and 30 seconds. That’s the difference
If it’s in your heart, it shows in your spirit
There are two types of people in this world, cheerleaders, and those who wish they were
This sport isn’t about million-dollar contracts or over-priced shoes. It’s about Dedication and Determination. My mind is sharp and my body is strong. I may not be the biggest athlete out there, but Nothing is Larger than my Spirit, because… I CAME TO CHEER!
Remember…there is always a little girl in the stands that wants to be just like you, don’t disappoint her
Cheerleaders are the only ones who know how to fly high and reach their goals at the same time
Cheerleaders are angels…we’re the only humans who can fly!
Simply because we do not run across goal lines, slam dunk basketballs, or hit home runs, doesn’t mean we can’t change the score!
In Basketball you shoot a ball through a hoop. In Football you kick a ball through a goal. In Cheerleading you throw a girl 20 feet in the air with only 3 girls to catch her. Now which one sounds more X-treme?