The whole family is watching the pre-season Bears vs. Broncos game, and I thought about the fact that pretty soon the Football season will be in full swing. High School has been practicing long and hard and soon those “Friday Night Lights” will shine and you all will have some great pictures to scrapbook.
And to help you scrap those football pictures I found this layout at Scrapbooks, Etc.
Click Here to see more Football Layout Ideas at Scrapbooks, Etc.
So after you fill up your shopping cart with our great Football products, here some funny quotes to go along with those football layouts. These quotes might make a nice finishing touch!
- Most football teams are temperamental. That’s 90% temper and 10% mental. ~Doug Plank
- If a man watches three football games in a row, he should be declared legally dead. ~Erma Bombeck
- We can’t run. We can’t pass. We can’t stop the run. We can’t stop the pass. We can’t kick. Other than that, we’re just not a very good football team right now. ~Bruce Coslet
- If my mother put on a helmet and shoulder pads and a uniform that wasn’t the same as the one I was wearing, I’d run over her if she was in my way. And I love my mother. ~Bo Jackson
- Football isn’t a contact sport, it’s a collision sport. Dancing is a contact sport. ~Duffy Daugherty
- I’d rather play in front of a full house than an empty crowd. ~ Johnny Giles
- When in doubt, punt! ~ John Heisman
- I wouldn’t ever set out to hurt anyone deliberately unless it was, you know, important -like a league game or something. ~ Dick Butkus
- Football is, after all, a wonderful way to get rid of your aggressions without going to jail for it. ~ Heywood Hale Broun
- I’d catch a punt naked, in the snow, in Buffalo, for a chance to play in the NFL. ~ Steve Henderson
- American football makes rugby look like a Tupperware party. ~Sue Lawley
- Football is easy if you’re crazy as hell. ~Bo Jackson
- If winning isn’t everything, why do they keep score? -Vincent Lombardi
- Hollywood made a movie of my life. The film had me proposing to my wife on the football field. I would never misuse a football field that way. ~Elroy “Crazylegs” Hirsch
- You have to play this game like somebody just hit your mother with a two-by-four. ~Dan Birdwell
- You’ve got a goal in life. I’ve got a goal. Now all we need is a football team. ~Groucho Marx
Hope these give you a laugh and some good ideas for layouts for your Football pictures.