Another great layout using the Teresa Collins Sports line. This layout is by Design Team Member Carolyn Lontin, and as always, it’s AWESOME!
- Print one 5×7 photo
- Sand the edges with file
- Attach photo to Daisy D’s Football Transparency
- Cut ATHLETE out from Teresa Collins Sports Edition Tags Sports Defined paper, distress & ink edges; Turn paper over & cut out 2″ strip & distress edges. Attach to transparency.
- Cut DETERMINATION from Teresa Collins Sports Edition Sports Athlete paper, distress & ink edges. Attach to transparency.
- Turn your layout over & add adhesive to the back of the transparency where you have your photo & patterned papers, this will keep your adhesive hidden.
- Use two journaling spots from My Little Bicycle’s Say what Journal Tablets – Sports. Ink edges of ‘a proud moment’ and add journaling. Layer the two journaling spots & attach to layout.
- Cut out MVP letters from Teresa Collins Sports Edition Game On paper
- Distress Edges, add pop dots & attach to transparency.
- Add Teresa Collins Sports Edition Chipboard Charm Stars
- Add football brad to layout
- Add two black brads to layout
Click Here for printable instructions and to order the products needed to create this layout.
(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)