This Baseball MVP Layout by Carolyn Lontin, really pops! She has such an eye for design and it makes this layout look great! Below are the detailed instructions so you can create the same layout.
- Bazzill Java Cardstock
- Stamping Station Baseball Companion Paper
- Edge Distresser
- Black Ink
- Moxxie Line-up Paper
- Teresa Collins Sports Edition – Chipboard Charms
- Teresa Collins Sports Edition – Ty’s Sports Words Paper
- MAMBI MVP Sticker
- Stamping Station – Baseball Antique Brads
- Red Mini Brads
- Print two photos 5×5, sand the edges with file set, matte to Bazzill Cardstock
- Use a sheet of 12×12 Bazzill Cardstock as the base of your layout
- Trim Stamping Station Baseball Companion Paper to 11×11
- Distress edges with edge distresser
- Ink edges with black ink, then attach to cardstock
- Attach matted photos to layout.
- Trim Moxxie Line-up paper – the baseball section to 10 1/2 long x 2 wide, the baseball word section to 10 3/4 long x 2 wide, cut out two baseball bats and one baseball.
- Distress edges of paper strips & baseball with edge distresser
- Ink edges of the paper strips & baseball with black ink
- Add strips of paper to layout
- Add two baseball bats from Moxxie paper to layout
- Add baseball cut out from Moxxie paper to layout
- Add Teresa Collins Sports Edition – Chipboard Charms
- Cut out “play-offs” and “time to play” from Teresa Collins Sports Edition Ty Sports Words Paper, Distress & Ink edges. Attach to layout, use foam pop dots under “play-offs”
- Add MAMBI MVP sticker to layout, add extra foam pop dots under the V
- AddStamping Station – Baseball Antique Baseball Brad above MVP letters
- Add two Creative Impressions mini red brads
- Add date stamp “JUN 2009”
- Add journaling
- “Five play-off games in two days, that’s a lot of baseball and a lot of dirt – just look at you! You played five fantastic games! You made every play that you needed to make and earned yourself TWO game balls! We are so proud!”
Click Here for printable instructions and to purchase all the products you’ll need to create this layout.
(Visited 48 times, 1 visits today)