Fishing is a great relaxing sport and fishing with family makes it all the more special. Jolene created this awesome fishing layout about her son’s first fishing trip with pop pop!
- Crafters Outpost – Gone Fishing Lil’ Liner
- Eyelet Outlet – Fishing Hook Quicklet Eyelets
- Eyelet Outlet – Gone Fishing Sign Brads
- Karen Foster – Fish Camouflage Paper
- Karen Foster – Fish Collage Paper
- MLYB – Say What? Journal Tablets – Family
- Bazzill Smoothies Cardstock – Blackberry Swirl
- Cat’s Eye Fluid Chalk Inkpad – Olive Pastel
- Pebbles Inc. I Kan-Dee Olive Green ribbon
- Sande Krieger French Laundry digital frame
- Zig Writer
- Trim two inches from top and bottom of Fish Collage paper.
- Adhere to center of Fish Camouflage paper.
- Trim stitched ribbon and adhere along top and bottom borders or Fish Collage paper.
- Mat all photos with black cardstock. Adhere as shown.
- Ink journaling spot with Olive Pastel ink and mat with black cardstock. Adhere as shown.
- Tie knot in green plaid ribbon and adhere to lower corner of journaling block. Adhere Gone Fishing Sign Brad near knot.
- Adhere Gone Fishing Lil’ Liner title slightly overlapped onto bottom edge of photo at top left.
- Loop Hook Quicklet Eyelet over G in title and adhere to page using a ballpoint pen.
- Insert length of twine through eyelet and secure on the back of layout.
Click Here for printable directions and to order all the products you’ll need to create this layout.