Snowboarding is like flying thru the air and Tanya’s action shots are great in this layout.
- Texture & Stripes brown paper
- Stamping Station Snowboarding Antique paper
- Stamping Station Snowboarding Antique Stickers
- Charcoal Ink
- MLYB sports journaling tags
- Adornit Etched Natural Letter stickers
- Black brads
- Black twill
- Circle punch
- Black pen
- White paint
- Trim the word ‘Snowboarding’ from Stamping Station Snowboarding Antique Paper put the word aside. Trim the paper to fit onto Texture & Stripes brown paper.
- Ink edges of papers and pictures with charcoal ink
- Attach three pictures to the page, using pop dots for one.
- Tuck the MLYB tag behind picture so you can see the circle & the lines for journaling.
- Punch a circle out of corrugated cardboard and paint the circle white.
- When dry, ink the edges and adhere circle sticker to center.
- Attach the cardboard element to the page
- Apply Snowboarder sticker, photo corner stickers & title using Adornit Etched Natural Letter CS stickers & thickers.
- Place black brads on the sides of the ’Snowboarder’ sticker.
- Zig zag black twill as a border to one of the pictures & attach
- Using pop dots, attach ‘Snowboarding’ word from paper on top of the twill.
- Using a black pen, write journaling& make a double line border around the Stamping Station paper, leaving a space at the top for name & date.
- Doodle a swirl underneath the word ‘fly’ & doodle a few dots around your photos.
Click Here for printable directions and to purchase all the products you will need to create this layout.
(Visited 9 times, 1 visits today)