I always have so many pictures of my kid’s sporting events, that I love when I see a layout that allows me to add a lot of pictures to it. Design Team Member Jolene Johnston created the perfect Tae Kwon Do Layout.
- Making Memories Edge Scraper Tool
- Bazzill Smoothies Cardstock – Blackberry Swirl
- Teresa Collins – Sports Edition – Chipboard Charms
- Teresa Collins – Sports Edition – Game On Paper
- Teresa Collins – Sports Edition – Zach’s Sports Numbers Paper
- Teresa Collins – Sports Edition – Cling Mounted Stamp – Calendar
- Crafters Outpost – 2nd Place Lil’ Liner
- Jenni Bowlin – Memo Book – Black
- Cat’s Eye Fluid Chalk Inkpad – Lipstick Red
- Cat’s Eye Fluid Chalk Inkpad – Charcoal
- Zig Writer
- Use black cardstock as layout base.
- Trim month border from left side of Zach’s Sports Numbers paper. Adhere to left side of layout, allowing 1/2 inch border of black to show on left side.
- Trim off top border from Zach’s paper. Set aside.
- Trim remaining paper in half, creating two 5 1/4 x 11 strips. Distress edges and ink with red.
- Adhere strips across entire layout, overlapping left piece onto both pieces of black cardstock. Trim down the center to separate the pieces of cardstock.
- Ink edges of journaling card with red and adhere to layout as shown.
- Stamp calendar with charcoal ink, ink edges with red and adhere with pop dots overlapping bottom of journaling card.
- Adhere photos as desired across entire length of layout.
- Trim selected phrases and words from Game On paper.
- Adhere Game On papers and Chipboard Charm phrases near photos, overlapping if desired.
- Adhere 2nd Place title on remaining scrap of Zach’s paper. Distress and ink edges and adhere as shown.
2nd Place Tae Kwon Do Layout by Jolene Johnston