These photos were from our “Meet the Teacher” morning and first day of preschool. I can’t believe how big Matthew is getting!
Pebbles – Grass Green Mini Gingham Paper
Bazzill Canvas Cardstock – Jacaranda
Bazzill Smoothies Cardstock – Grapefruit Bliss
Bazzill Grasscloth Cardstock – Red Devil
Jenni Bowlin – Mini Bingo Cards – School Days
Cat’s Eye Fluid Chalk Inkpad – Yellow Citrus
My Little Yellow Bicycle Journaling Card
GCD Studios and Paper Studio papers
EK Success and Fiskars border punches
American Crafts Slick Writer
- Use green gingham paper as layout base.
- Cut strips of red, yellow and blue cardstock to approximately 4 x 12 inches and use border punch on one long edge of each color.
- Cut additional strips of patterned paper as desired.
- Ink edges of patterned paper and adhere all strips across layout in stripes as shown.
- Cluster photos and bingo cards and adhere as shown.
- Ink edges of journaling spot and adhere next to photos.
- Apply rub on title, trimming to rearrange design as desired.
Layout by Jolene Johnston
Click Here for printable instructions and to purchase the products you’ll need to create this layout.