Looking for an idea for gifts for the cheerleading team? This cute mini album by Niccole Burns is perfect!
- Five photos
- Creative Imaginations – Sarah Megaphone Mini Book
- Reminisce – Competition Paper
- Reminisce – Competition Stickers
- Paper Trimmer
- Foam brush
- Blue paint
- White letter stickers
- White paint pen
- Craft knife
- Corner punch
- White number stickers
- Yellow cardstock
- Paint Megaphone Mini Book with blue paint.
- Adhere star banner sticker to cover.
- Apply white “JV” letter stickers.
- Use white paint pen to write “CHEER.”
- Cut two 3” x 4” pieces of Competition paper. Tear the right edge of one piece and adhere to the back of the first panel. Trim edges with craft knife.
- Cut 1 ½” x 1 ½” piece of piece of yellow cardstock and round corner with punch.
- Round corners of “Be the Best” sticker. Apply to yellow piece of cardstock. Adhere to panel.
- Tear the left edge of one piece and adhere to the front of the second panel. Trim edges with sand paper.
- Trim photo to 1 ½” x 2”. Round corner with punch and adhere to panel.
- Apply white “’01” stickers.
- Adhere photo to the back of the second panel. Trim edges with craft knife.
- Apply star and “Go!” stickers.
- Cut “Go!” border sticker and apply.
- Cut 3 ½” x 3 ½” piece of Competition paper. Fold in half diagonally and cut along the line. Adhere triangles to panels.
- Cut two 4” x 1” pieces of yellow cardstock. Tear short edges on both pieces and adhere to panels.
- Trim two photos to 1 ½” x 1 ½” and adhere to panels.
- Apply star border sticker to the back of the fourth panel.
- Apply “Team” sticker to 1 ½” x 2 ½” piece of yellow cardstock.
- Cut 1” x 2 ½” piece of Competition paper and adhere to front of the fifth panel.
- Cut 1” x 2” piece of yellow cardstock and adhere to panel.
- Cut 1” x 1 ½” piece of Competition paper and adhere to panel.
- Trim photo to 3 ½” x 1” and adhere to panel.
For more pictures click here
Click Here for printable instructions and to order the products you’ll need to create this mini album