The fabric tag I used on this layout says “Rock On.” I decided to cover the word “rock” with a gear and add letters to complete my new title “On Track.”
- LYB – Generation Z – Royal Metallic Grid Paper
- LYB – Generation Z – Striped Metallic Composite Paper
- LYB – Generation Z – Lace Cut Cardstock
- LYB – Generation Z – Fabric Tags
- LYB – Generation Z – Journal Tablet
- Cat’s Eye Fluid Chalk Inkpad – Charcoal
- Creative Impressions – Mini Brads – Black
- Tim Holtz Gears
- Fiskars border punch
- Cosmo Cricket chipboard
- American Crafts Slick Writer and Thickers
- Use Royal Metallic Grid Paper as the layout base.
- Trim turquoise words strip from Striped Metallic Composite Paper and punch lower edge with a border punch. Ink edges of strip and adhere to layout as shown.
- Adhere black numbers Lace Cut Cardstock to layout vertically as shown.
- Adhere numbers ribbon across top edge of turquoise words strip.
- Group two photos and adhere to the center of the layout.
- Select journaling card and adhere near photos.
- Select small photo and adhere to layout, slightly overlapping journaling card. Complete journaling with pen.
- Adhere chipboard arrow between photos.
- Adhere fabric tag near photo cluster, using Thickers to spell title. Tie a knot in zig zag ribbon and adhere to title block.
- Adhere gears with brads as shown.
On Track Layout by Jolene Johnston
Click Here for printable instructions and to order the products you’ll need to create this layout.