Cricut & Going Places cartridge
1. Use Reminisce – Unwritten Rainy Paper as left side of layout and Artisan Pool Canvas Textured Cardstock as the right side.
2. Cut two 4 x 12 strips of Reminisce – Unwritten Colorful Paper (striped side) and adhere across the center of both pieces of cardstock.
3. Die cut two wave borders using orange dot side of Reminisce – Unwritten Free Paper and adhere across center of striped pieces.
4. Mount selected photos using red side of Reminisce – Unwritten Lively Paper. Adhere photos as shown.
5. Die cut title using Cricut and Bazzill Smoothies Cardstock – Coconut Swirl.
6. Die cut waves and title shadow using dark teal cardstock. Layer as shown.
7. Apply Stickles – Designer Series – Broken China to selected waves and allow to dry.
8. Adhere additional piece of Artisan Pool Canvas Textured Cardstock to the cut-out area of the largest waves piece. Adhere to layout, overlapping so that the top wave is filled with the striped paper.
9. Adhere all other die cut waves and title using Pop Dots. Add bling to dot the “i” and as the dot in the exclamation point.
10. Write journaling on card and adhere as shown.
Slippery When Wet Layout by Jolene Johnston
(Visited 53 times, 1 visits today)