The new “Boardwalk” line by LYB was PERFECT for these shots of my son at swimming lessons. I love the look of the layered canvas waves.
LYB – Boardwalk – Fun in the Sun/Orange Hibiscus Cardstock
LYB – Boardwalk – Bahama Striped Towel/Blue Twister Cardstock
LYB – Boardwalk – Decorative Edge Cardstock
LYB – Boardwalk – Canvas Sticker Borders
LYB – Boardwalk – Canvas Stickers
LYB – Boardwalk – Puffy Stickers
American Crafts Thickers
- Start with LYB – Boardwalk – Fun in the Sun/Orange Hibiscus Cardstock for your base. I used the backside (Hibiscus).
- Cut sheet of LYB – Boardwalk – Bahama Striped Towel/Blue Twister Cardstock down to 11-1/2″x11-1/2″ and adhere on top of base. (Again, I used the back – Blue Twister.)
- Use round die cut sheet from LYB – Boardwalk – Decorative Edge Cardstock in the upper left corner of layout. Piece should slightly overlap edge, cut off excess.
- Add 5×7 photo (or 2 4×6 prints) to upper right hand corner of layout. Either mat photo with LYB – Boardwalk – Bahama Striped Towel/Blue Twister Cardstock (striped side) or add 1/2″ strip border around edge like I did.
- Overlap two strips of waves from LYB – Boardwalk – Canvas Sticker Borders across page just below the edge of the 5×7 print.
- Add small photos along bottom edge of canvas waves. I used 4 photos printed 4-up on a 4×6 print.
- Add title to lower right hand corner of layout.
- Add “Splash” canvas sticker from LYB – Boardwalk – Canvas Stickers to lower corner of round die cut paper in upper left corner of page. Add journaling.
- For a finishing touch, add “You are Here” LYB – Boardwalk – Puffy Stickers to right side of layout on waves between 5×7 and smaller photo.
without fear layout by Amy Wheeler