“Getting to Know Kevin” layout by Amy Wheeler
The new Crate Paper “School Spirit” line in the store was perfect for this page that documents my younger son’s “student interest survey.” His new teacher mailed this to him to fill out before the start of school. It was a great way to get to know him. I shrunk the 2-sided paper down to one sheet so I could scrap it.
- Start with Crate Paper – School Spirit Chemistry Paper for your base.
- Cut 8″x12″ piece of Crate Paper – School Spirit Grade Card Paper. Before adhering, from center of sheet, cut “student’s grade card” and set aside for journaling later.
- Adhere 8×12 piece about 1-1/2″ from bottom of page.
- Select one or two border stickers from Crate Paper – School Spirit Border Stickers and add to top of page.
- Select border stickers to also add to top and bottom of 8×12 piece of paper.
- Adhere child’s schoolwork (or collage of photos) to center of 8×12 section.
- Accent with chipboard from Crate Paper – School Spirit Layered Chipboard.
- Add title with mixture of Thickers – Foam Rockabye – White and Thickers – Chipboard Letterman – Apricot.
- Finally, journal of “student’s grade card” and add to upper right corner of layout.
(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)