Just in time for school, this Cheerleader Photo Sign would be the perfect addition to any cheerleader’s locker!
Karen Foster – Cheerleader Collage Paper
Karen Foster – Megaphone Collage Paper
Karen Foster – Wow the Crowd Cardstock Stickers
Creative Imaginations – Sarah Megaphone Mini Book
Creative Imaginations – Cheer Camp Paper
5 x 7 Canvas
- Note: Everything on this project is inked with brown ink.
- Cut a 5 x 7 piece of the striped paper. Adhere to the canvas.
- Cut a 3 1/2 x 7 piece of the dark brown word paper. Adhere to the center of the canvas.
- Remove one of the pages of the Megaphone Mini Book. Cover with the light brown word paper. Adhere to the left hand side of the canvas.
- Pop dot the Go Team sticker to the upper left hand side of the megaphone. Add the star and Show Your Spirit stickers to the megaphone (See photo for placement).
- Mat a 2 x 3 wallet size cheer photo in black cardstock (2 ¼ x 3 ¼). Wrap black ribbon around the bottom of the photo.
- Adhere the Cheerleader sticker to the bottom of the canvas.