Bazzill Grasscloth Cardstock – Blackbird
Scrappin’ Sports – Defining Racing Paper
Clearsnap Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink: Charcoal
• Use Blackbird cardstock as layout base.
• Trim three inches from the top of Playing the Game Paper and adhere to bottom edge of cardstock with flames shooting up.
• Adhere Black Check Ribbon across top edge of patterned paper.
• Mount Laser title onto definition side of Defining Racing Paper. Ink paper edges with Charcoal Ink and adhere to upper left corner of layout.
• Apply fleur de lis Flip Pack Sticker to upper left corner of title block.
• Mount small photo at top right of layout, tilted slightly as shown.
• Mount larger photo onto lower area of layout, just right of center.
• Apply Racing Rub On phrase to flames Cardstock Sticker, cutting apart the words to fit as shown.
• Adhere to the left of the main photo.
• Trim checkered Cardstock Sticker in half or thirds, as journaling requires. Adhere one piece to left side of flames as shown. Adhere the other under the main photo.
• Apply Flip Pack medal sticker near main photo cluster.