- Start with two sheets of Bazzill Smoothies Cardstock – Almond Cream for the base of your two page layout.
- Select two sheets of patterned paper from K & Co – Boy Scouts Adventure Designer Paper Pad and trim 3/4″ off of three sides of each sheet. I selected the sheet with the Boy Scout emblem to double as an accent.
- Select complimentary pattern from K & Co – Boy Scouts Adventure Designer Paper Pad and cut two 3/4″ strips.
- Add strips across both pages about 1-1/2″ from bottom edge.
- Add two 8×10 photo collages to center of layout. *I purposely left an opening in the collage on the right hand side of my page so I could add my title.
- Cut patterned paper used for strips to fit opening in collage.
- Add title to top of patterned paper using Thickers – Foam Rootbeer Float – White. (I used brown Thickers for my layout.)
(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)